Introduction and Myself

Welcome to My Site, please use the CONTENTS PAGE below this item to navigate on the topic of discussions. Thanks.

My aim of this blog is to educate the general public on martial arts in general with more emphasis on clearing doubts and misconception on chinese martial arts in a healthy and educative manner on this blog.

I also hope to share my knowledge and skills in tricking to wushu or tricking enthusiasts out there regardless of race or nationality through upcoming videos or tutorial videos.

This blog also serves as a discussion on any other issues that are non-marital art in nature that is happening in the world or my homeland, Singapore.

Finally, it is to introduce my homeland, Singapore to friends from the rest of the world!!!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

VACATION MODE

Sorry folks... I am undergoing a busy period of training. My rate of posting new article is greatly slowed down.

Stay tuned. More will be upcoming.

No comments: